Well, it’s been a month since I posted some thoughts on here.
Here are a few things I have figured out since May:
- I did decide to relaunch my Juice Plus business. It just doesn’t make sense to drop it when I know how great it is for my health and well-being. It is one of the only consistent things in my life that is actually helping me be a better version of me.
- I quit biting my nails!!! It’s been about a week and a half… a rough week and a half!! Really rough, but I’m getting through it.
- I have finally started to figure out where all my time goes. Now I’m starting to reconfigure my routine to fit in the things that are most important to me.
My next steps:
- Host some kind of Juice Plus event online and at my house. I’m thinking info session online and salad party at home.
- Cut down on my Pepsi intake some more. This is a big one…please pray for me. 😉
- Write more than once a month!!!
- Begin implementing simple changes to reach my health and weight goals.
- Work through all of our financial crap…more on that later.
There’s a lot to do but I am determined to get through it.
I am still here. I haven’t written anything in awhile, right? I’ve thought about it every single day! I have SO much stuff going on right now, and I can’t wrap my head around what I want to write…once I get a chance to sit down and write something. It’s very frustrating!!!
Nonetheless, I still want to let you know that something is coming. I don’t yet know what it is, but I’m sure praying over it!!! 🙂
So the last time I posted anything was for my 31-day blog challenge and I was on Day 10. Yikes! That was in October! Sorry about that…I got completely distracted. Let’s see…my son got married and we had a lot of family here for the wedding. Since then, I’ve just been working and trying to get things ready for Christmas. Oh, and we had Thanksgiving dinner at our house too. It was yummy. 🙂
I will get back to my blogging challenge, but not today. After work tonight, I have a meeting at church and then my daughter and I need to go shopping for some Secret Santa gifts for our work Christmas party that is tomorrow night…right after work. I also have some training to do over the weekend and I’m leading the kids’ service on Sunday morning.
I’ll get back here eventually – I promise!