Well, it’s been a month since I posted some thoughts on here.
Here are a few things I have figured out since May:
- I did decide to relaunch my Juice Plus business. It just doesn’t make sense to drop it when I know how great it is for my health and well-being. It is one of the only consistent things in my life that is actually helping me be a better version of me.
- I quit biting my nails!!! It’s been about a week and a half… a rough week and a half!! Really rough, but I’m getting through it.
- I have finally started to figure out where all my time goes. Now I’m starting to reconfigure my routine to fit in the things that are most important to me.
My next steps:
- Host some kind of Juice Plus event online and at my house. I’m thinking info session online and salad party at home.
- Cut down on my Pepsi intake some more. This is a big one…please pray for me. 😉
- Write more than once a month!!!
- Begin implementing simple changes to reach my health and weight goals.
- Work through all of our financial crap…more on that later.
There’s a lot to do but I am determined to get through it.
I am still here. I haven’t written anything in awhile, right? I’ve thought about it every single day! I have SO much stuff going on right now, and I can’t wrap my head around what I want to write…once I get a chance to sit down and write something. It’s very frustrating!!!
Nonetheless, I still want to let you know that something is coming. I don’t yet know what it is, but I’m sure praying over it!!! 🙂
So here I am again…trying one more time to get my thoughts into words. I still don’t know what exactly I want to do with this blog but I have to get started (again) or just delete it and move on to something else.
Today’s Daily Prompt is Lovingly. I can work with this. I do try to approach everything in a lovingly way. For example, Facebook must be approached with love and grace. If not, I would probably reprimand many of my friends and family for what they post. Then, of course, I remember that we all live different lives and come at things with different perspectives. Plus, I don’t have the time to defend my perspective and opinion all day. I have a life to live too.
The babies I take care of at work are another great example. Each one needs love and nurturing from me every time they’re in my care. This one is pretty easy because they are awesome kids and I love watching them grow and learn! The opportunity to be a part of that just fills my heart with so much joy – unlike some of the political posts I have to scroll through.
One thing I need to work on is how I react to my own flaws and short-comings. I need to treat myself in a lovingly way. I have some bad habits I need to work on and some baggage to drop (dropping a few pounds wouldn’t hurt either). 😉
I’m working on it and fortunately, I am surrounded by family and friends to help me along the way!
Okay, I did it! I wrote something! Yay me!
I’ll try this again tomorrow but no promises…lol.