Well, it’s been a month since I posted some thoughts on here.
Here are a few things I have figured out since May:
- I did decide to relaunch my Juice Plus business. It just doesn’t make sense to drop it when I know how great it is for my health and well-being. It is one of the only consistent things in my life that is actually helping me be a better version of me.
- I quit biting my nails!!! It’s been about a week and a half… a rough week and a half!! Really rough, but I’m getting through it.
- I have finally started to figure out where all my time goes. Now I’m starting to reconfigure my routine to fit in the things that are most important to me.
My next steps:
- Host some kind of Juice Plus event online and at my house. I’m thinking info session online and salad party at home.
- Cut down on my Pepsi intake some more. This is a big one…please pray for me. 😉
- Write more than once a month!!!
- Begin implementing simple changes to reach my health and weight goals.
- Work through all of our financial crap…more on that later.
There’s a lot to do but I am determined to get through it.